Native American Trading Cards + Posters! These are a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to study famous Native Americans whether whole group, in centers or individually. I’ve included a blank set of the Famous Native American Trading Cards for students to draw their own pictures of Native Americans and write their own facts about them.
This Famous Native American Set Includes:
• 16 Famous Native American Trading Cards (click PREVIEW to see both sides)
• A 2nd set of Native American cards with only the words on them for students to fill in the picture, and facts (Great activity for social studies centers)
• An enlarged set of Native American poster cards that you can post on a Native American word wall or bulletin board
• 8 blank cards to add more famous Native Americans to
• A fun template for a box to store the Native American cards in
• A list of 6 activities to accompany these Native American Trading Cards
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
The 16 famous Native Americans included are:
Black Hawk, Chief Joseph, Cochise, Crazy Horse , Geronimo, Jim Thorpe, Maria TallChief, Pocahontas, Pontiac, Red Cloud, Sacajawea, Sequoyah, Sitting Bull, Squanto, Tecumseh, and Will Rogers
You might also like:
Civil War Trading Cards and Posters
Aztec, Inca and Mayan Vocabulary
Here are some related Native American products:
Famous Native American Trading Cards
Famous Native American Bulletin Board
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Native Americans Trading Cards and Bulletin Board
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License