In this worksheet students get a very brief summary of Cesar Chavez and how he founded the UFW, or United Field Workers. This worksheet includes some of Cesar Chavez' most famous quotes and inspired words. This worksheet allows students to reflect on how his words can help inspire them, and people in the world today.
This is a great worksheet for Cesar Chavez day, and would go well in English, Language Arts, Spanish, or History or Social Studies classes.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged