Famous Scientist Posters - Inventors Bulletin Board - Science Bulletin Board
Also included in
- Introduce your upper elementary and middle school students to famous inventors with these Famous Inventors Biographies and matching Bulletin Board. These science reading comprehension passages and questions are the perfect way to connect science, social studies and reading. The high interest, non-fPrice $6.50Original Price $7.75Save $1.25
Your students will love learning about famous inventors in science. Display the popular inventors with a picture, short description about what the person invented, and choose the bulletin board title that best fits your classroom.
This bulletin board shouldn't be limited to just one month - it could be used all year long to celebrate inventors. Students will learn about the inventions created by these famous inventors. View the preview to see more about this engaging famous inventors bulletin board.
This resource includes:
- Labels for each famous inventor (name of inventor, years of life, description of what they invented)
- Full size printable page of inventor in color
- Full size printable page of inventor in black/white
- Bulletin Board Letters (2 Options): Famous Inventors, World Changers
This resource includes images and titles for:
- Amelia Earhart
- Benjamin Franklin
- Thomas Edison
- Albert Einstein
- Marie Curie
- Steve Jobs
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Wright Brothers
- Eli Whitney
- George Washington Carver
Looking for more engaging social studies resources?
• Inventors: Informational Articles and Questions
• U.S. Presidents Informational Articles and Yearbook - Presidents Day!
Fun and Engaging Reading resources:
• Book Review Bulletin Board: Entire School Year!
Want to save money on future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.