Help your kiddos review famous scientists with this word search puzzle worksheet featuring important names from scientific history. The date of birth, country of birth, and a small piece of information is given for each of the scientists. Puzzlers will be learning as they have the fun of hunting down the hidden names.
The names included are: Archimedes, Copernicus, Crick, Curie, Da Vinci, Darwin, Einstein, Faraday, Galilei, Goodall, Lavoisier, Linnaeus, Lovelace, Maxwell, Mendel, Newton, Pasteur, Pauling, Tesla, Turing, Watson
Solution on second page.
You might also like:
• Explorers Word Search Worksheet
• Science Jobs Word Search Worksheet
• Science Vocabulary Puzzle Bundle
• Charles Darwin Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
famous scientists activity, famous scientists handout, famous scientists printable, famous scientists vocabulary, famous scientists word search, famous scientists worksheet