This is a fun introduction to Shakespeare, and exposes students to many of the quotations we use most commonly today.
There are several different ways to use these pages. Included in this set are the following items:
- A list of quotations with key words missing, for students to guess and fill in the blanks
- The same list of quotations with first letters of the words given, to help students select the correct word
- A word bank with all of the missing words
- A handout that asks students to take the numbered quotes and figure out which play each quote comes from (I like to run this sheet off on the back of the fill-in-the-blank sheet, so the students have it as a reference, and we talk a little bit about the plots of each of the plays....there is space for them to take their own notes)
- An "answer key" color coded at the top, for teachers to use