Get the kids excited about history's most famous explorers with this engaging word search activity. There are 26 great adventurers' names to hunt down. The dates each world explorer lived, as well as their birthplace and a brief description of what they are known for is given for each entry. Your students will be assimilating a lot of knowledge while having fun with this puzzle worksheet.
You might also like:
• Spanish Conquistadors Combo Puzzle
• Charles Darwin Word Search
• Westward Expansion Word Search
• Renaissance Word Search Activity
• Columbus Day Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥