This activity pack includes five fun "fall themed" literacy centers that can easily be used in your primary classroom (grades 1-3). Four of the included centers include both color and black and white versions of the activity--simply print whichever you prefer!
The following contents are included:
1. Fall Leaves Parts of Speech Sort--activity for sorting nouns, verbs and adjectives. A student recording sheet is also included.
2. Fall Themed Mixed-Up Sentences--five different sentences that students put together and record on a student recording sheet.
3. Scarecrow Making Words--students use the word cards to see how many words they can create with the letters in the word "scarecrow". A student recording sheet also included.
4. Pumpkin Patch Compound Words--students match word cards to create compound words (20 compound word sets are included with a student recording sheet).
5. Raking Up Some Multiple Meaning Words--students match definitions to the words and record their findings on their student recording sheets.
Thank you so much for checking out this product! Make sure to look at the sample document to see pictures from this product!