Integrating nutrition, physical activity, and school readiness activities has never been so fun and easy! Engage your students with simple grape felt items that can be used for developing motor skills, matching and one-to-one correspondence for math. Activities may be used in the classroom as well as outdoors, as you move and learn together.
Check my TPT store for new units on fruits and veggies, as well as additional units designed to develop motor skills, increase physical activity and integrate school readiness skills in young children!
• Step-by-step instructions on how to make a grape felt
• Individual grape template
• Two physical activity matching games including diagram, duplication cards and instructions
• School readiness activities
• Black and white printables for classroom use
To preview more of this file, please check out my Grape Felt Mini Lesson FREEBIE on TPT!