FANTASTIC MR. DAHL - ROALD DAHL DAY RESOURCES
Fantastic Mr. Dahl is a great little resource especially made for Roald Dahl Day on September 13th. The resource provides a number of fun activities and helps to develop a range of reading and writing skills. Activities include:
- A complete four-part lesson designed for Roald Dahl day.
- Create a Roald Dahl mind map with explanations and an exemplar mind map.
- A film by Michael Rosen about Roald Dahl.
- A brief biography of Roald Dahl with comprehension questions.
- ‘Create a Roald Dahl fact file’ task with guidelines and exemplar materials.
- Links to other great Roald Dahl online resources.
- 20 slide PowerPoint presentation.
To preview ELA Teaching Resources: ‘Fantastic Mr. Dahl’ please click on the images from the PowerPoint.