Integrating nutrition, physical activity, and school readiness activities has never been so fun and easy! Engage your students with simple strawberry felt items that can be used for developing motor skills, matching and one-to-one correspondence for math. Activities may be used in the classroom as well as outdoors, as you move and learn together.
Check my TPT store for new units on fruits and veggies, as well as developing motor skills in young children!
• Step-by-step instructions on how to make a strawberry felt
• Individual strawberry template
• Two physical activity matching games including diagram, duplication cards and instructions
• School readiness activities
• Black and white printables for classroom use
• Strawberry smoothie recipe for classroom
To preview more of this file, please click the download preview button!
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.