Are you looking for something to give a child leaving your class in the middle of the year? This book is perfect!!
This file contains a 10 page book for the student you are farewelling to take with them and cherish forever.
This file includes:
- 2 front covers (Girl and bBoy) with different frames.
- 2 student leaving pages (Girl and boy). They fill in their teacher's name, school motto or logo, my grade, who I sit next to and favourite school subject.
- Lined page with a space for a picture for the other students to draw and write about something they did with the student who is leaving.
- All about _____. Students fill this in, writing information about the student who is leaving.
- A word from you teachers. Past and present teachers can write a message to the student who is leaving.
- 2 pages for girls and boys autographs. The student leaving can ask the children in their class to sign the page.
- A photo frame page. Place the leaving student's photo in the centre and write all the student's names around the outside.
I have also included photos in the 'How to use this resource' section of what my book looked like. You might have some great ideas of your own.
I hope this is just what you're looking for! Please leave feedback!