Farm Activities for Preschoolers with Math, Literacy, and Dramatic Play
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
These farm activities for preschoolers are hands-on and full of excitement! Your preschoolers will love learning about farm animals through playful farm centers. Includes engaging farm literacy centers and math centers that incorporate foundational skills, plus farm dramatic play, all while learning through play!
Farm literacy centers include:
- a pig letter identification activity
- barn initial sound activity
- farm syllable sort & farm vocabulary words
- farm letter formation cards
- feeding a cow rhyming words
Farm math centers include:
- building horse corrals out of popsicle sticks with a 2D shape activity
- feeding the farm animals in a counting sensory bin
- shearing the sheep in a ten frame game
- collecting eggs and matching the color patterns
- racing farm animals in a rainbow race game
Farm dramatic play includes:
- setting up your own farm to feed and take care of all of the farm animals
Click on each individual activity to learn more.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Farm Activities for Preschoolers
You may also like…
❤️ More THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
Copyright © Turner Tots.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.