Farm Animal Number Cards. Excellent for Math Centers! Counting farm animals can make Math Centers fun! And they are great reinforcement during your Farm Animal Unit.
• Practice counting and number recognition.
• Put in numeric order.
• Play ‘what comes before’ and ‘what comes after’.
• Print 2 copies, lay them face-down, take turns flipping over 2 cards to find pairs.
Play a game with farm animal number cards in Math Centers.
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• 9 Hands-On Math Center Activities
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
Here are some spring and plant-related math products:
• Seed Math: the Bean Field
• Seed Math: the Corn Field
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE