A fun game for learning or reviewing farm animals for young learners.
Farm animals included in the game are:
cat, goat, bird, dog, rooster, hen, chick, duck, frog, cow, pig, owl, sheep, swan, mouse, rabbit, horse + farmer.
Both color and black & white versions are included.
Thanks for viewing.
Timing: 20-30 minutes
Group size: Class/Pairs
1. The players try to move from START to FINISH.
2. Each player throws the dice but can only move along a path if the number of the path matches the number on the
3. The player can only move if they can say the name of the animal they are on.
4. If the player doesn’t know the animal, the player is stuck.
5. If the player lands on a farmer, he/she has an extra throw.
6. The first player to reach FINISH is the winner.