Farm Country Calendar to use at any grade level! This set contains cow print, red, and brown gingham borders with (or without) sunflowers for a unique farmhouse flair!
Add sunflowers in a galvanized bucket with a red handkerchief to give a western feel.
- Calendar Pennant Banner with Sunflowers
- 12 Monthly Headers
- 3” number labels for each day of the month (can also be used to number cubbies and mailboxes)
- 3” labels with more than 30 special events, holiday and birthday labels
- Days of the Week with Header (with and without sunflowers)
- Yesterday was
- Today is
- Tomorrow will be
- Today’s Special is
- Weather (and weather cards)
- Seasons (and season cards)
The number / holiday event cards are 2.6" by 2.6" squares. You can print these on copy paper or card stock to make them more durable for year to year use.
Mix and match the calendar cards to create a one of a kind bulletin board display.
Be sure to laminate after printing to make sure they last. You can use clips to hold the cards in place to switch out easily or use sticky tack.
For more classroom decor ideas, check them out here.
Thank you for all you do!