Preschool & Kindergarten children will love these fun farm cutting practice worksheets. They incorporate playful clipart, varied scissor practice, and lots of farm themed learning too.
- follow directions to glue the black & white farm scene in order
from 1 to 6 (kids love the peak-a-boo cow hidden in the barn!)
- learn the names of both mother & baby farm animals
- help the farmer plow the field
- follow the route the apples took as they fell off the tree
- help water get up through the roots to the flowers
- cut & sort vegetables: root, climbing, and general vegetables
(plus learn the names of lots of vegetables and practice counting
by putting them in order from 1 to 8)
- help the farmer rake the fall leaves and make a mobile
- practice shapes and learning the names of fruit as you help
match them to the correct tree
Kids learn best when they are having fun!! My goal is to provide a fun way to reinforce, review and teach kids.
If you've enjoyed this resources please take a moment to follow me or leave me review - thanks!