Farm Feeding Counting Cards Math Activity for the Sensory Bin
Also included in
- These farm activities for preschoolers are hands-on and full of excitement! Your preschoolers will love learning about farm animals through playful farm centers. Includes engaging farm literacy centers and math centers that incorporate foundational skills, plus farm dramatic play, all while learningPrice $15.00Original Price $21.25Save $6.25
Pretend like you are a farmer and feed the farm animals with these farm counting cards for the sensory bin! Cut out the animal heads, which include a cow, sheep, horse, and sheep, and tape them onto tin cans or plastic wipe containers.
Then, set up in a sensory bin full of popcorn kernels for this farm math activity. Add these Farm Feeding Counting cards to see how many scoops to feed to each animal. Your students won't even realize they are working on number identification and counting with this fun farm math center!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Here's what you'll get (in both color and black & white):
- 4 animal heads (cow, sheep, horse, and chicken) in 2 sizes (for tin cans or plastic wipe containers)
- 40 Farm Feeding cards (numbers 1-10)
- 40 Farm Feeding cards (numbers 11-20)
Materials needed for this farm math activity:
- tin cans, plastic wipe containers, or plastic food containers
- sensory bin filled with popcorn kernels
You may also like…
More THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
- Community Helpers
- Earth Day
- Fairy Tales
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Me & My Family
- Nocturnal Animals
- Nursery Rhymes
- Valentine’s Day
- Wild West
Copyright © Turner Tots.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.