Products in this Bundle (3)
This Farm Fun Bundle has a variety of engaging activities (20 math and literacy pages, a Sentence Scramble writing activity, AND Addition and Subtraction Card Game including facts within 20)!
I created it because I needed a fun and engaging way to practice math fact fluency and other literacy skills with my students. This bundle has adorable farm graphics (barn, silo, haystack, horse, cow, dog, cat, chicken, pig in the mud, and more!) perfect for autumn/fall or farm activities!
And all of the worksheets and game are in black and white to save on ink and are EASY to PREP!
Plus, you SAVE 30% with this amazing bundle!
- ABC order
- Syllable sort (1 & 2 syllables)
- Noun and verb sort
- If I were a farmer writing template (+ additional blank page)
- My favorite animal writing template
- Single digit Addition – 4 worksheets
- Single digit subtraction – 2 worksheets
- Mixed single digit addition and subtraction – 2 worksheets
- Roll and add 10
- Roll and subtract 10
- Roll and add 100
- Roll and subtract 100
- Comparing two-digit numbers (>, <, and =)
- Comparing three-digit numbers (>, <, and =)
- 8 sets of back to school / fall picture cards (8 words each card) to unscramble and put in order to make a sentence
- Recording sheet to write down sentences
- 4 worksheets (8 sentences) with lowercase words and without punctuation – cut out words, unscramble and put in order, then glue. Write each sentence, adding a capital letter and punctuation.
- 4 worksheets (8 sentences) with lowercase words, a capitalized word for the beginning of each sentence, and punctuation – cut out words, unscramble and put in order, then glue. Write each sentence.
- 8 word sentence worksheets
- 5 & 6 word sentence worksheets
The following sight words are included:
the, likes, to, her, we, use, the, make, some, playing, in, a, on, ran, after, plays/playing, with, little, has, black, white, and, sat, down, in
Be sure to check out the preview to see everything that's included!
- Decoding and fluency
- Sight words
- Using capital letter at the beginning of a sentence
- Using punctuation at the end of a sentence
- Complete sentences
- Expanding and making complex sentences
- Single digit addition cards for numbers 1-10
- Single digit subtraction cards for 0-10
★ A recording sheet is also provided if you would like some additional accountability for your students.
Use independently as flash cards or to play an individual game. (For example, if using as an early finisher activity, students can try to see how many cards they can get before centers is over.) Or, they can play with a partner to play these games:
- War – each play flips over a card. Solve the addition or subtraction problem. Whoever has the larger number wins (or smaller number, to change things up!)
- Kaboom or Bang! – see below for how to play
How to Play:
- Spread the cards out into a pile
- Choose a card from the pile
- Read the card. If you can read the card, keep it. If you can’t, put the card back. (If they are playing with a partner or group, I suggest having them help the student read the word if they missed it so they can learn it for next time). :)
- Special Cards
- Moo! – Put all of your cards back into the pile
- Haystack – Draw another card
- Lose a turn – If playing with a partner or group, you lose a turn
- Skip – If playing with a partner or group, you skip the person who has a turn after you
★ Use all the cards or choose which cards to use based on the math facts your students are learning.
★ Pick and choose which pages you want to do, print, laminate and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
Check out my other math and literacy resources available in my TpT Store. Search by category to find exactly what you need!
★ My Spring Math Fluency Pack has a variety of engaging activities (36 pages!) with absolutely NO PREP!
★ And don't forget my St. Patrick's Day Math & Literacy Pack!
Would you like to have access to some of the math and literacy activities I sell for free? Stop by and visit my blog and sign up to become a VIP!
Thank you for all you do!