Fun on the Farm! These activities will help your little learners get excited about learning math and literacy skills with a farm theme! Use in large group, small group, or individual activities! Several options are available allow for differentiation.
Farm Math and Literacy Pack; What's Included:
• Farm Color Match Activity: Print, laminate, and cut apart pictures. Students match farm animals to the barn according to color. A black and white version is provided to allow you to run on construction paper, saving on ink.
• Farm Colors: Students color the farm items by color. Two versions are available, one has the word in color font and the other has color words in black font.
• Farm Colors Emergent Reader: Students color and read this emergent reader that contains repetitive text. A great way to practice coloring and reading, both at school and home.
• This Little Piggy Shapes: Students match pig shapes to each other, shape word, and/or to mud. Just print, laminate and cut apart.
• Pigs in the Pen Student Sheet: Students cut out and match pig shapes to matching shape or shape word. Two versions are included. One has a shape symbol in the mud for an easier activity. The other requires the learner to read the shape sight word.
• Alphabet Cards: Uppercase, lowercase, and letter sound cards, all in a farm theme. Print laminate, and cut apart cards. Match cards to each other or print off two copies and students can match upper case to upper case, lowercase to lowercase, and/or letter sound cards. Can also be used as flashcards and to play memory type games.
• Animal Alphabet Student Sheets. Use with alphabet cards or name a letter. Students find the letter on the sheet and color it in (I used brown paint and students dipped a finger in the paint and dapped the letter with paint. A blank sheet is provided to allow students to fill in the letters. Several different versions of this activity are included.
• Barnyard Syllables: Print on cardstock, laminate, and cut apart cards. Students determine the number of syllables that are in each word. A student-recording sheet is also included.
• Fun On The Farm: Students glue animals on a farm scene according to positional words.
• Farm Animal Cards from 1-30: Print, laminate and cut out cards. Use to identify numbers, sequence numbers, find the missing number, and count that many objects in a one to one correspondence activity.
• Barnyard Animals Numbers Recording Sheets: Use with number cards to identify numbers, fill in the missing number, and find the number that comes before or after a particular number.
Follow my store by clicking the green star and blog
to be notified when new products are posted!
New items are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!