Farm Math Center Activities
Are you looking for Farm Number Sense Activities? These ten small group games and math centers focus on number recognition, counting sets of objects, ten frames, numeral writing, number sequence, and more! Farm Number Sense Activities is part of the Books You Can Count On series helping integrate math and literacy as you achieve your learning standards. It’s fun to use your favorite Farm themed books to teach numeracy skills!
This resource is perfect for small groups at the Teacher Table but it also works great for morning arrival, Table Time, and during free choice centers.
You’ll have plenty of math activities & printables for a one or two week Farm unit to help your students develop their number sense.
FARM Number Sense Activities features these ten hands-on, engaging tasks:
- 30 Count & Clip Cards
- Barn Counting Mats 1-10
- 10 Three-piece Farm Puzzles w/ numeral, ten frame, farm counting set
- BINGO Game (10 different boards)
- Farm Ten Frame Cards 1-10
- Farm Baby Dominoes (60 dominoes)
- Gather the Eggs Race to Finish Game
- 20 Hay Bale Stack It Up Cards (10 cards w/ Number Dots, 10 cards w/ Numbers)
- Count & Cover the Garden Game
- Find the Farmers Pocket Chart Game
Busy teachers will LOVE the fact this resource also includes:
- FARM Book List Suggestions!
- Plenty of Classroom Photographs to show you how to set up the activities!
- Organization Labels to help you keep everything neat and ready to use!
- Printable Farm Counters in Color and ink-saving Black & White!
- BONUS: Farm Teaching Posters 1-10 for your classroom decor!
Books You Can Count On integrates the books you and your students treasure as you practice basic math skills. These favorite stories are easily found in your classroom, school, or public libraries. Books You Can Count On will inspire you & excite your students!
Need Small Group activities & games for FALL?
FALL Math Activities for Preschool Small Groups
APPLES Math Activities for Preschool Small Groups
FOLLOW My Store so you’ll know when I add new resources and have sales!
Visit my BLOG
Follow LEARNING AT THE TEACHER TABLE on Facebook
Earn FREE or Discounted Products:
By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can earn credits that will save you money on future TpT products!
1. Just go to your “My Purchases” page, click on “Provide Feedback.”
2. Leave a rating and comment for the product.
3. Earn credits to save you money on your next TpT purchase!