Create some excitement at the playdough table with these fun FARM themed playdough activity mats!
There are two sets in this pack - one set of mats for practicing reading and representing numbers 1-10 and one set of mats for playing Farmer's Market!
The Farmer's Market mats include:
* 4 garden bed mats (carrot bed, pumpkin bed, lettuce bed, and a bed with blank signs so that you can "grow" whatever you choose)
* 1 Farmer and 2 Customer images for creating puppet figures
* Wheelbarrow and wagon images for carting the vegetables around (Just lay the vegetables on top of the images and then slide them from garden bed to garden bed as your customer "shops" )
Your class can enjoy a day at the farm growing and selling "vegetables" without ever leaving the classroom!
Add a cash register to the center for extra fun!
The Farm themed Number Mats include:
*10 mats featuring #1-10
- Kids WRITE THE NUMBER with a dry erase marker OR create the number on the mat with playdough
- Kids READ THE NUMBER phrase below the image
- Kids REPRESENT THE NUMBER with playdough vegetables (they can make the shape that matches the type of vegetable on the mat)
I deliberately held back on the colour ink on the number mats to help you save money on printing. Just mount the cards on coloured paper before laminating to give them extra POP!
More playdough mats available here:
Feelings Playdough Mats
Bakery Playdough Mats
Teach Easy Resources