Do you use pretend play in your classroom to develop language, social, self-regulation, and emotional skills? Here is everything you need to set up farm themed dramatic play center(s). A great tool if you use any pretend/imaginary play Preschool or Kindergarten Curriculum.
Includes (in both color & gray scale):
• Vocabulary Word Wall Cards & Headings
• Farmer's Market Hours Sign
• Pumpkin Picking/Apple Picking Hours Signs
• Signs for each Place
• Action Card Prompts (aka Task Cards)
• Role Card Prompts
• "Admit One" Tickets
• Price Tags for Produce
• Farmer's Market Produce Price Sign
• Farmer's Market Treat Price Sign (i.e. concession stand)
• Activity Prices Sign
• “Shopping List"
• “Produce List”
• “To Do List”
• “To Clean List”
• "SALE" Bunting Banner
• "Farm" Bunting Banners (2 styles)
• "Market" Bunting Banners (2 styles)
Turn your traditional centers into theme specific fun! i.e:
dramatic play center= farmer's market
blocks center= barn or parking lot
sensory table center= pumpkin patch/ apple orchard
art center= pumpkin patch/ apple orchard
literacy center= ticket stand
Thank you for visiting!
I is for InspireMy TpT Store
Key Search Words: dramatic play, farm theme, October, home theme, housekeeping, home living, pretend play, imaginary play, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, self-regulation
If you would like other headings/ vocabulary cards, please ask using the "Ask a Question Tab" ☺ In addition, If you see any errors with any of my products, please let me know and I will edit it for you ASAP.