A variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Farm Shape Mats - Use pompoms, playdough balls or other manipulatives to form various shapes.
2) Farm Number Puzzle Strips - includes puzzle for 1-10, 11-20, skip counting 2s and 5s
3) On The Farm Themed Ten Frame Mats
4) Chicken Spin and Rainbow Write - Can be used with plastic spinner or paperclip and pencil combination. If a number has been written already, use a different crayon/dry erase marker to write over it again making a rainbow number!
5) Feed the Chicken Count and Draw Cards - Print these out and get kids to draw the correct number of feed or use with manipulatives like corn kernels
6) Eggs Alphabet Order Strips - Each strip has a set of 5 letters. Kids will determine if the letters are in the correct order then choose the thumbs up or down.
7) Cow Alphabet Matching - upper and lowercase letter cards that can be used on its own, in a sensory tub or in an alphabet hunt around the room.
8) Lettuce Letters Pick and Cover - 'harvest' a lettuce card, find it on the playing mat and cover. Repeat until all lettuce letters have been harvested.
9) Sybil the Sheep Syllable Clip Cards - Kids will determine if the object shown has 1,2 or 3 syllables and use fine motor skills to clip the correct answer with a wooden peg or clothespin.
10) Farm Playdough Letter Mats - 2 versions included for uppercase letters. You can also use other things to fill in the letter space instead of playdough of course.
Please download the preview for a closer look at the games.
Don't forget to follow me and be the first to know when more themed centers are released! :)