Also included in
- This Dramatic Play Mega Bundle came about after receiving many requests for one! It now contains all 35 Dramatic Play Packs!>>> This bundle is AMAZING value! I've discounted it heavily to give teachers who have bought my packs previously a chance to grab it and gain MASSIVE savings still. &Price $120.00Original Price $205.70Save $85.70
This Farmer's Market dramatic play center helps kids learn about farms. It's a fun way for young children to develop their language, play and social skills.
Included in this pack:
- Choice of "Farmer's Market" sign, bunting or banner
- Open and closed signs
- Opening times signs (printable or write and wipe)
- Role play lanyards and posters (Farmer, Cashier and Customer)
- Printable clock
- Printable wallet and play money
- Choice of price labels (includes write and wipe)
- Food labels (choice of real photos or clip art)
- Various signs e.g. Prices, Pay Here, Weighing Station, Today's Specials
- Printable shopping list (black line in A4 or A5)
- Real life farm photos (e.g. potato field, tomato vine, hen house)
- American and Australian spelling versions are included
- Example photos of how to set up your dramatic play area
BONUS Farm Themed Printables
The following printables can be added to your "Farmer's Market" dramatic play area to mix things up. So you can extend the life of your farm themed dramatic play area by making slight changes to it every now and then. :)
- "On the Farm" banner
- Headings "On the Farm" and "Discovery Center / Centre"
- Ten fun farmed themed center signs and labels
1. Solve the farm puzzles (includes printable puzzles)
2. Read the farm books
3. Pick and sort the apples (includes Apple Orchard sign)
4. Make playdough farm food
5. Weigh the fruit and vegetables
6. Collect the eggs (includes Hen House sign)
7. Create a farm small world (includes Farm Small World sign)
8. Wash the farm animals (goes well with the book "Mrs Wishy Washy" by Joy Cowley
9. Tend to the vegetable patch
10. Sort the fruits and vegetables (includes Fruits and Vegetables sorting headings)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.