Levels of Understanding Posters are an excellent way to help students show their understanding in a quick and easy way.
How to Use
- Use throughout the day by having students hold up fingers representing their level of understanding regarding the content you are teaching.
- Have students write their level of understanding number on the top of their paper or worksheet when they turn it in.
- Have students write their level of understanding on a whiteboard to show you quickly during the lesson.
What is Included in this Purchase?
- Levels of Understanding Posters 0 - 4 (with title page) BUFFALO PLAID design;
- Levels of Understanding Posters 0 - 4 (with title page) BUFFALO PLAID and GREENERY design;
- 3 different sizes/designs of small levels of understanding strips that can be taped to desks for each student to have their own reference sheet.
This file is NOT editable. This is a PDF file.
Please message me with any questions before downloading.