This clip chart gives a very rustic, homey feel to your classroom!!
There are two options as far as colors:
1. Bright, multi-color option
2. Black and white option
Here are the charts that are included (top to bottom)
-Ready to Learn
-Think About It
Clip charts are a very popular form of classroom management, but they can be used in a variety of ways. This product is VERY easy to assemble and implement into your very own classroom! Here is how I put mine together and implement it in my own classroom!
1. Choose your font and color scheme preference
2. Select the slides that you want to print (I printed mine on cardstock however regular printer paper would be fine!)
3. I chose to laminate mine so they will last a little longer
4. Punch whole in the corners of each of the sheets (expect the bottom corners of the bottom sheet) so you can connect the sheets together
5. I used binder rings to connect mine, but use whatever you like to connect them!
TA DA!!! You're done with your beautiful, rustic, clip chart!!
In my classroom, the students place their close pin at "Ready to Learn" each day. Depending on their behavior, they clip up or down throughout the day. I provide incentives to reach the top and specific consequences if they go down. It is really motivating for the students to reach SUPER STUDENT!
Please, PLEASE give me feedback of any kind. I would really appreciate it. Let me know if you used this in your own classroom!!