Classroom decorating has just gotten easier! If you are looking for an easy way to decorate your ELA/Reading classroom, then look no further! This year, create a beautiful classroom with this simple and easy Farmhouse Themed ELA Classroom Decor Bundle. If you are an ELA teacher, then this bundle is perfect for you! Find seven different packets of posters, banners, and bulletin boards that will transform your classroom in a very short amount of time.
Not only will this bundle create a beautiful and welcoming classroom, but each item in this bundle is also useful as a useful teaching tool in your ELA classroom throughout the entire school year.
Each packet in this bundle is a perfect asset for your ELA classroom:
- Use the Figurative Language Posters, Grammar Posters, and Types of Sentences Posters for lessons throughout the entire year.
- Decorate and motivate your students with this farmhouse Reading Bulletin Board.
- Motivate positive classroom behavior with this great set of Motivational Posters.
- Easily display your daily learning targets with the farmhouse Objectives Display.
- Use the gorgeous farmhouse Alphabet Banner on bulletin boards, doorways, as welcome signs, and more!
Simply print, cut, and hang on your bulletin boards and/or wall spaces to create a calming and relaxing school environment this year.
- Figurative Language Posters
- Grammar Posters
- Reading Bulletin Board
- Motivational Posters
- Objectives Display (with editable subject cards and objective cards) Please note: This item is also in my Farmhouse Themed Classroom Decor Kit.
- Alphabet Banner
- Plus a bonus Types of Sentences Posters
⭐⭐⭐IMPORTANT PRINTING TIPS:
Before printing, to ensure quality posters make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. There are many applications that will print a PDF, but TpT recommends Adobe Acrobat Reader for the best printing.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here:
Adobe Reader will help you update to the most current version if you already have it installed. Just click "Check For Updates" in the "Help" menu to make it check for the latest version and then automatically install it if needed.
Once you have the current version of Adobe software downloaded and installed to your computer, please:
- Open the attached PDF file with Adobe
- In the Print menu, click the "Advanced" button
- In the Advanced Print Setup menu, click the "Print as Image" checkbox
- Print the document