The Very Busy Teachers Store on Teachers Pay Teachers presents this unit on Factories for Grades 3-4. There are 16 pages of information and worksheets included with full CCSS included on each sheet. All answer keys are included.
This Factories Unit contains the following:
• The Industrial Revolution Fact Sheet
• The Industrial Revolution Fact Chart - Students will complete the chart by finding the fact in the given article.
• The Industrial Revolution Best Matches - Students will circle the best answer to show their understanding of the meaning of the underlined word in the question.
• Factory Pros and Cons - Students will cut and paste the given Pros and Cons correctly in the chart.
• Student’s Opinion Report – Students write a full report giving their opinion on industrialization and goods produced in factories. They are provided with a check list to make sure they cover all the important points.
• Finding Factors - Worksheet on factors and products.
• Factor Trees - Students are asked to show all possible factors of one product in the questions provided.
• Factor Match Up Worksheet - students will match the correct question and answers.
• Multiplication Word Problems
You can follow Very Busy Teachers by visiting:
How To For Teachers BlogVery Busy Teachers on FacebookVery Busy Teachers on Pinterest