"This has been an amazing resource to use in my practicum class. I teach grade two and I have found these fast-finisher challenges especially helpful for the gifted students in the room. It is incredibly engaging and a perfect addition to any classroom." - Lyric A.
The Imagination Station: The Choose Your Own Adventure version of fast finisher activities! Ignite your students’ imaginations and encourage them to dream, explore, and imagine all of the possibilities...
If you're tired of fast finisher work that's just busy work and you want to give your students more meaningful activities to engage in, you are going to love this "Imagination Station!"
No more hearing "I'M DONE!" WHAT DO I DO NOW?"
This Imagination Station is so simple and easy to set up and your kids will be super engaged and excited to work on these 18 activities all month long.
Print & Play in 3 Simple Steps!
1. Copy & cut the ready-to-use templates.
2. Place the 18 cards inside a small pocket chart, and then add markers & blank paper to your station (play-doh and glitter gel pens are also highly recommended)!
3. Show students the 3 creative projects & 18 activities they get to work on this month when they're finished with their regular work!
Included in January's Imagination Station:
1. Three engaging projects with 6 challenges inside each:
- IMAGINE you get to design a restaurant just for kids.
- IMAGINE you discover that your snowman (or snow lady) comes to life each night as you sleep!
- IMAGINE everything you thought about became real.
2. EDITABLE template so you can create your own "Imagine" challenge if you are inspired to create your own :-)
3. EDITABLE "I'm Done!" poster you can put on display inside your classroom to show students their options when they are finished their regular work.
4. Imagination Station notebook cover designs ( 7 x 8 inches, 7 x 9 inches, and 8.5 x 11 inches) if you'd like to dedicate a notebook for these fast finisher activities for your students throughout the year.
I hope you enjoy using this resource in your classroom! Watch out for new releases of this product line so you can quickly and easily refresh your Imagination Station each month of the year (and never hear the statement "There's nothing to do!" ever again). ;-)
Looking for more inspirational resources?
You might want to check out these products:
If you’re an elementary teacher in your first, second, or third year of teaching and you want more great ideas, tips, teaching stories and info about all of the stuff you wish you learned about teaching in university, be sure to subscribe to my weekly podcast, Beginning Teacher Talk:
Also, ask to join my Private Beginning Teacher Talk FB Group for instant access to exclusive contests and join an instant community of educators who are genuinely passionate about education, and who are dedicated to working smarter, not harder.
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!