Also included in
- We all have those students in our class that get their work done quickly and come running, saying “TEACHER! I’M DONE!!” So how do you make sure they stay on task when they’re done with their work? Create a fast finishers station in your classroom! This bundle is full of engaging activities that fost$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- When it comes to teaching kindergarten, classroom management is KEY! I'd even venture to say, one of the hardest parts about teaching little learners is putting routines, procedures, and rules in place.We have a big job, but it is also a rewarding one. When you have your classroom management tools i$29.00$44.00Save $15.00
We all have those students in our class that get their work done quickly and come running, saying "TEACHER! I'M DONE!!" So how do you make sure they stay on task when they're done with their work? Create a fast finishers stating in your classroom!
Full of engaging activities that foster important skills, your students are sure to love these early finisher activities. They will have something fun and meaningful to work on while you are helping the rest of your class.
In this download, you will find:
- Directions and suggestions for use.
- 16 labels to glue onto jumbo craft sticks and onto plastic drawers.
- 42 recording sheets to use throughout the year, differentiated to meet the needs of your students.
These recording sheets incorporate reading, writing, and math activities. They encourage higher level thinking and correlate with the Common Core Standards. After some modeling and teaching, all of these activities can be completed independently, giving the teacher time to work with students who may need more help!
Fast Finisher Stations include:
- Finish the Picture
- Word Detective
- Write the Room
- Write a Sticker Story
- Make a Word Search
- Draw and Write
- Make a List
- Stamp a Word
- Make a Graph
- Draw a Map
- Write a New Story
- Make up Math Problems
- Spin & Add
- Spin & Subtract
- Roll & Add
- Roll & Subtract
Download the preview file to see what's included!
Check out these classroom management tools: