Fast Finishers - Early Finisher Activities - Task Cards - Printable & Digital
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Give students who finish an assignment early an engaging and enriching option! This set of task cards includes 3 areas of fast finisher task cards. Students can continue to grow and learn while applying critical thinking skills through a variety of options on the fast finisher task cards. These are perfect for students to complete independently or even as a whole class when you have a few extra minutes.
Offer your students the opportunity to be in charge of their choices during fast finishers activities. You can let them choose what area interests them most. Students will love the challenges offered in the fast finisher task cards and you will too!
Here's what you'll get:
- 2 Versions (printable and digital)
- 24 ELA fast finisher task card options
- 24 Math fast finisher task card options
- 24 Creative fast finisher task card options
- 24 Science fast finisher task card options
Your students will love having a variety of options if they finish a classroom assignment early. Provide an opportunity to review skills, offer challenges or let students critically think about new skills as an introduction. Students will look forward to working on these task cards!
The task cards for early finishers are ready to use. Students will be stretched in their thinking as well as allow their creative side to show.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the task cards or assign them through the digital version on your learning management system!
Skills included are:
- Creative writing
- Creative book cover designing
- Grammar skills (verbs, adjectives, nouns, prepositions)
- Sentence writing
- Word patterns (long vowels, short vowels, r-controlled, silent e)
- Writing using books or articles from the classroom
- Five Star Rating (rate a book)
- Draw and Define (vocabulary)
- Create a new ending
- Nonfiction exploration
- Story Elements
- Sentence Builder
- Write a story with a twist
- Number sense and understanding
- Number patterns
- Addition & Subtraction
- Multiplication & Division
- Fix the error
- SEL prompts
- The job of a scientist
- States of matter
- Animal adaptations
- Plus more!
You may also like…
Also, Click HERE to follow me, to be notified when new products are uploaded and on sale! New products are always discounted the first 24 hours they are uploaded!
Copyright © Teach Create Motivate.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.