Father’s Day Bundle – 206 pages
Father’s Day – Donuts for Dad (10 Math Tasks) 183 pages
This pack can be used at a Dad’s night while you share donuts together. The students can work with their Dad on the math tasks included. The tasks can also be used in Math time in centers as stand alone tasks. You may decide to copy two pages onto one page to have less color copying or use the ‘save my ink’ versions that are included within each section.
Ten Frames – vertical versions
Make a picture
Peg the donuts
How many tools in the toolbox?
Which bag has more donuts?
Skip Counting donuts
Roll and cover
How many donuts does Dad eat?
Time to eat donuts?
Father’s Day- 14 pages
List what your dad does for you, give this to him and see him smile!
Four different cards you can use to send a message of love to Dad
Answer questions about your dad – how well do you know him
Design a tie, use color paper to design a new tie for Dad
Write about a photo, bring a photo from home and write about it
Reasons why I am so pleased you are my Dad – make a list
Father’s Day – Interactive Card – 19 pages
This pack will help create a large card that has many sections
There are instructions with photos to help assemble the card
There are Grandad and Uncle versions available to use
1. Photocopy all pages
2. Choose an A3 card and fold in half
3. Cut out the first page and glue on
4. Cut all the Memory Pages, staple and glue
5. Cut out the other sections on page 5 and glue on
6. Cut and put together the ‘Our Holidays’ booklet and glue into place
7. Put together the IOU booklet and glue in
8. Cut and glue all page 6 pieces in
9. Add the “What I love most about my Dad’ tag as a flip page
10. Now it is time to write…..