This is a great Father's Day Craft!
Includes step-by-step instructions and templates needed to create a Father's Day Desktop Calendar.
Watch the How To Video - Mother's Day and Father's Day Calendars
I have included:
- a shirt template and decorations for the shirt (ties, buttons, pockets, care labels, suspenders)
- Good for Dad, Grandpa, Uncle, Brother, etc.
- Calendar Dates: free for life ... available in my store. Get them here:
- Calendar Dates
Requires: Paper - 3 pieces 6 x 12, 6 x 6 and 1 x 6, glue, coloring pencils and scissors, a single hole punch and brads (which can be purchased at most dollar stores or a craft store. A brad is nothing more than a clip which will keep your calendar pieces together. Or, if you do not want to use the brads, you will need a stapler to staple the 12 calendar pieces to the piece of cardstock. Light cardstock is recommended.
The calendar folds flat for students to easily transport home or will fit into a 6" x 6" envelope. The calendar is the perfect size for Dad to keep on his desk all year long. Dads love this item!!!
Enjoy and Happy Father's Day!
Here are the links to all 6 calendars:
- Mother's Day Craft - DO IT ALL MOM Desktop Calendar
- Mother's Day Craft - Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Fishing Dad Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Fix It Dad Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Shirt Desktop Calendar
- Father's Day Craft - Desktop Calendar