Even though Father's Day happens during our summer vacation, I always like to honor our dads by making a special card and gift for them to open on Father's Day. What better way to celebrate our fathers than by making them a "King For A Day"? Also, this is a terrific project for those last couple weeks of school... it's fun, engaging and kids love the idea of being able to tell dads, "No Peeking"! For a better look at what's included, just click on PREVIEW!
This set includes...
- Two crowns (one with "King for a Day" and one without)
- Three pre-writing pages to help us brainstorm and write our first drafts
- Two different writing pages (one with writing lines and one in letter format)
- Envelope labels that say, "Do Not Open Until Father's Day"
If you're looking for a Mother's Day crown, click here...
Mothers Day Craftivity --- "Queen For A Day" Mother's Day Crown
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: Father's Day, Father's Day card, Father's Day craft, Father's Day writing, Father's Day craft