PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
With this resource, your students can create a Father's Day diamante card or ornament. A diamante is a diamond-shaped poem, with certain parts of speech (nouns, adjectives, and verbs) on each line.
I love to create materials that foster creativity but teach students important lessons at the same time. With this resource, children learn about or review parts of speech, while writing a poem that the family can cherish for years to come.
Included in this kit are:
• directions for writing the diamante
• ways to modify this activity
• pages for brainstorming parts of speech
• template for creating 5- and 7-line diamante cards
• template for creating 5- and 7-line ornaments
• samples: pages for brainstorming parts of speech, diamantes, final cards
• final draft pages
• parts of speech poster, with directions for printing
Thanks for checking out my product!
You can check out my related resources by going to the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower, click on the green star next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading.
I welcome you to contact me by email with any questions or comments.