This Father's Day activity will make a perfect Father's Day memory book for a child to make about their father! Students will have the opportunity to write and/or draw different things about their dads. There are two formats to the book, one set having primary lines for students to write on and another set the no lines at all.
These flip books has the following sections for the students to fill out.
1. My Dad Likes: Students will write about or draw things their father likes.
2. My Dad Does Not Like: Students will write about or draw things their father does not like.
3. What My Dad Does: Students will write about or draw their father's occupation, or what they think the occupation is.
4. I love when my dad: Students will write about or draw something they love their dad doing for or with them.
5. My Dad: Students will draw a picture of their dad.