Don’t forget dear old Dad! This Father’s Day book is a nice way to fill those last few days of school and is a great way to help your students honor their fathers or significant male figures in their lives. There are 11 fun pages to choose from! The last page includes a coupon for dad! The pages range from simple writing and drawing tasks to slightly longer writing activities. Choose the pages that best suit your students’ skill level. Use some or use them all! The book comes in three versions to accommodate all students, regardless of their family situation. (One for fathers, one for grandfathers and one for uncles.)
Check out the preview to see the pages.
The pages and activities are as follows:
1. Cover: Life With My Dad in Pictures and Words (draw a picture of Dad.)
2. How Dad looked when he was younger (draw a picture of dad as a baby, little kid and teen.)
3. Dad by the Numbers! (Fill in numbers that describe dad.)
4. Words that Describe My Dad (Add a descriptive word to each starburst.)
5. My dad is very good at… (Write and draw about something dad can do.)
6. The thing I like to do best with my dad is... (Write and draw about it.)
7. If my dad was a superhero he would be… (Write about it and draw a super hero costume on dad.)
8. Chef Dad! (Write about a food dad can make and draw it on the plate,)
9. A Shirt for My Dad! (Design a shirt for dad.)
10. I love my dad because… (Write about it and color the picture.)
11. Last page – Color the picture and fill in a coupon to give to dad.
You might also be interested in this for Mother's Day!
Mother’s Day: My Life With Mom in Pictures and Words