Here is a fun activity to create a Father's Day Toolbox full of love.
This activity includes a toolbox, the tools with quick and simple writing prompts and a card for Dad.
1. Copy the toolbox pattern on to coloured card or leave on white for students to decorate.
2. Cut out along the outside edge only.
3. Fold all internal edges. Fold and glue the side edges in as indicated to form the toolbox.
4. Cut out the handle and lock and attach.
5. Finish the writing prompts on the tools and colour in.
6. Cut out and place inside the toolbox.
7. Add some writing on the card to be placed in the box.
This is sure to melt Dad's heart.