Favorite Foods Sketch and Label Activity - Students showcase 8 of their favorite foods with this hands on sketch and label activity. Favorites food categories included are meat, beverage, ice cream, vegetable, fruit, dessert, snack, and junk food. Each includes a sketch square and a line to write the favorite, and there are also lines at the top of the page for name, age, and date. There is a larger square in the center where students can either sketch their self portraits, their favorite meal, or even their number 1 top food.
The download includes:
1. Favorites activity page
2. Completed activity page sample
3. Vocabulary page for introducing and practicing vocabulary
Uses and suggestions for this activity:
1. Have students complete this at the beginning and the end of the year to show their growth and changes.
2. Use as a fun speaking activity when students present their completed favorites activities to their classmates.
3. Decorate the hall or a bulletin board.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my sketch and label activities.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Favorite Foods Sketch and Label Activity
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, hands on, fun stuff, food, English language learners, ELL