Also included in
- I don't know about you, but "distance learning" is throwing me through some loops. I am having to teach in a new way, create different activities, and it's just plain weird.In order to help, I have this bundle! In this bundle, you will get all of the Google Slides and Google Forms activities that I$50.00$73.50Save $23.50
Spirituals are a huge part of American music history-- so they should be part of your curriculum! This Google Slides lesson goes through 11 of the best spirituals. This can be used for distance learning, teaching music 6 feet away, or whole group! Can be used for Black History Month-- or any time of year!
In this Google Slides activity, students will learn about what spirituals are, 11 of the best one spirituals for elementary music, and more!
Each spiritual has a slide with the lyrics, a slide with the sheet music, a slide with an embedded YouTube video of the song, and an activity. Activities could be actions, questions, making up new lyrics, creative extensions, and more.
- Follow the Drinking Gourd
- When the Saints Go Marching In
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Lift Every Voice and Sing
- Bring Me Little Water, Sylvie
- I've Got Peace Like a River
- Elijah Rock
- Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho
- This Train is Bound for Glory
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
- This Little Light of Mine
- 61 slide Google Slides Activity
- 11 different spirituals
- Lyric sheets, sheet music, and YouTube videos of every song
- An activity for each song (actions, questions, creative extensions, etc)
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources-- including level 1 rhythm cards!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room