This is a great resource to help your students identify different fears experienced by themselves and others. It will also help them understand how their bodies react when they experience fear and anxiety.
With this activity set, students will have the chance to interact with others, to develop empathy, to learn positive affirmations and coping skills, useful to calm them down in a situation that makes them feel fear or anxiety.
You can use it any time during the year or for Halloween.
This resource includes:
- Explanation of what fear is and how our bodies react when experiencing it
- List of common fears experienced by children
- “The Detective“ (a very fun activity that will get your students talk to each other about their fears and how they make them feel)
- List of 10 coping skills that children can use to calm themselves down, when they feel anxiety or fear
- Fear map (to be personalized by each student with information
about their fears, how they feel and the coping skills that might
work better for them)
- 10 fun and colorful posters with positive affirmations, that you can use to decorate your classroom
❁ Customer Tips ❁
- How to get TPT credits to apply on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback. It will help me to make resources that will meet your needs.
- Want to follow me?