PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Oh no! Mom needs Sage and Max to do some last minute shopping for the big Thanksgiving feast. But, when they arrive at the store, they discover that Mom accidentally gave them the recipe cards instead of the shopping list! If they can't figure out what items Mom needs, they're worried they will ruin the Thanksgiving feast.
Your students will have to use their best inferencing skills in order to help Sage and Max get the items they need for their Thanksgiving dinner.
In this packet, you will find:
- lesson plan (with objective and procedures)
- "Last Minute Shopping" story that introduces the lesson
- four recipe cards that your students must read to make inferences
- "Making Inferences" recording sheets
- definition anchor that explain what an inference is
- extension activities (15 Thanksgiving themed mini-stories that require students to make inferences)
Please view the preview to see more of what is included!