**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 8 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Make a List- Students will type a list of their spelling words. This should be completed as the 1st activity and then students can refer back to this slide when completing the other activities.
2. Rhyming Roses- Students will type 10 of their spelling words on the vase of roses. Students will then type a rhyming word for each word.
3. A Heart of Words- Students will type 12 of their spelling words onto the hearts.
4. Stamping Syllables- Students will count up the syllables in their spelling words. They will then type the word under the stamp with the correct number of syllables in the word.
5. ABC Order With Abe- Students will choose 10 spelling words to type in alphabetical order on the logs.
6. Hidden Groundhog- Students will hide their spelling words in the groundhog picture. They may then have a partner try and find the hidden words.
7. Sweet Sentences- Students will choose 5 spelling words to use in a sentence. Students may duplicate the slide to continue typing sentences using the rest of their word list.
8. Valentine Story- Students will type a Valentine’s Day story using some or all of their spelling words. Students will highlight their spelling words in red after completing the story.
9. Toothy Tallies- Students will type their spelling words into the boxes. Students will count up the number of letters in each word and drag and drop the correct number of tally marks into the tooth beside the word.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at email@example.com