PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These pages can be used for so many different things.They would make great practice for skills you have already taught.You could put them in a center.You could use them as homework or you could use them as classwork or for early finishers. However you decide to use them, all you need to do is copy and use! This unit has 10 ELA and 10 Math printables. Here’s what you get:
1. Cut and Glue: Students cut out February themed words and glue them in ABC order by the first letter.
2. : Students cut out words and glue them into the short vowel candy jar or the long vowel candy jar.
3. : Students cut out Valentine rhyming words and glue them
into the correct “mailbox”
4. : Students choose the correct word to complete
5. : Students are sorting words that are 1 syllable or 2
syllables. Students cut out words and glue them into the correct box.
6. Students use the spinner to get adjectives and
fill in the blank to make a silly story.
7. In this cut and glue activity, students sort words
into the noun box or the verb box.
8. : Students use the spinner to get a vowel.
They write this vowel into the blank and decide
9. : Students rewrite sentences using capital letters and
10. Students sort words into categories such as animals,
food, people and days of the week.
1. : Students use the spinner to get 2 numbers and
then make 2 addition and 2 subtraction problems.
2. L: Students are given numbers to put in order
3. : Students are given numbers to put in order
4. : Students use a number line to solve word
5. In this cut and glue, students decide if a problem is
solved correctly and then glue it into the correct box.
6. : Students fill in the missing numbers on a
7. : Students solve multiple choice addition problems
with sums to 20.
8. : Students solve multiple choice subtraction
problems within 20.
9. : Students tell time to the hour and
then draw clock hands to show a given time.
10. Students solve problems with missing addends
and number bonds.
Visit my store for more first, second and third grade products.