Feel the love with these French Daily Morning Messages! Perfect for Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 French learners!
** Please note that this file is also part of a BUNDLE
that includes all ten months of the school year! **
This product contains three types of files:
- 1 .pdf file of messages (non-editable)
- 1 PowerPoint presentation (.pptx) of messages (editable text & tables)
- 1 Microsoft Word file (editable text & tables - many clients have said that they enjoy editing and printing these as worksheets for their students)!
This set of Morning Messages is an integral component of the literacy program in my Kindergarten classroom. It allows me to introduce and engage my students in a variety of Shared Reading, Shared Writing and Oral Language lessons throughout the month of September. It also helps me to plan out my daily routine quickly and helps me to ensure that I'm touching on the important skills outlined in my curriculum and long range plans. They are also a great resource for any support staff or supply teachers who work in your classroom!
In this February packet, there are a total of 20 messages that address the following skills:
- Letter names and sounds
- Introduction of sound blends
- Introduction of frequently used French words and phrases, such as "Je suis", "Je peux", "Je me sens", "il", "elle", "les" and "J'aime"
- Beginning counting skills
- Letter formation
- Theme-based discussions (e.g. love, Valentine's Day)
- Concepts of print (letters vs. words vs. sentences)
These messages can be used exactly as is, or as "skeletons" for messages that reflect your own classroom routines and ideas.
This is a .zip file that includes a .pdf file, a .docx file and a .ppt file. Please be sure that you have compatible programs before downloading.