Use these journal prompts as stand alone writing pages, work on writing activities, or as a February writing journal. Simply copy the pages and staple along the edge, creating a journal booklet. You can also punch the pages and insert them into a binder or three-pronged folder. My plan is to use these booklets to encourage a variety of writing genres during our writing center time. As the students complete a page, they will color the corresponding heart on the cover. Includes journal prompts with multiple lines or primary lines, as well as monthly dictionary pages!
- Valentine's Day (love, friendship, letter)
- Groundhog's Day
- Super Bowl
- President's Day (honesty, leadership, freedom, White House)
- 100th Day
- Teeth (healthy teeth, tooth trouble, tooth fairy)
Includes the following:
- Journal Cover (boy or girl)
- Illustrated monthly dictionary to help students spell words
- 14 journal prompts with a starter phrase
- 14 of the same journal prompts with primary lines
- Additional paper
- Picture space to support the text
Other monthly journal prompts:
- December Journal Prompts
- January Journal Prompts
- February Journal Prompts
- March Journal Prompts
- April Journal Prompts
- May Journal Prompts
These monthly writing prompts are a great way to keep a portfolio of each month’s writing to share with the students and their families!
Thank you for visiting my store! If you purchase this product, please remember to leave feedback so you can earn your free TpT credits, which are redeemable on future purchases!
Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! Visit my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram account!
One Sharp Bunch