PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for lesson ideas and teaching tips for the month of February? Well, then this free February plan book is just for you!
First, you’ll find a calendar with unit and lesson plan ideas for the entire month. The planning guide is filled with lessons that meet a variety of skills and meet a ton of learning standards! Plus, each suggested unit is engaging and optimized to make learning and teaching fun!
You’ll find links to a TON of tips and tricks in this download, too!
There’s simple ideas for infusing laughter into the classroom. You’ll find a link to a post all about making learning fun. Plus, there’s details about two free resources for celebrating Valentine’s Day in the classroom. Looking for ways to get students instantly engaged in their learning? There’s a tip for that too! There’s also an inspirational quote card included as well. You can cut out the quote and post it somewhere in your classroom for inspiration, or you could even frame it and gift it to a colleague (or yourself).
This virtual plan book is designed to make planning and teaching all February long a little easier and A LOT more fun!
In this FREE resource, you’ll find:
• An About this Resource Guide
• A Planning Guide for the Month of February (with five unit ideas)
• Tips and Tricks for laughter in the classroom, celebrating Valentine’s Day, and giving students more choices
• Links to Free Resources
• Inspirational Teacher Quote to Cut and Post
Curious about the month of plans for FEBRUARY? Then, you’ve got to check out this bundle: February Unit Plans Pack. You can download all 5 of the units for 20 days of fun ELA instruction for a reduced price! Gotta love that!
Find other virtual plan books HERE:
You may also like…
- 5 Doodle and Do Reading Skills Mini-Units - Doodle Notes and Learning Activities for Inferencing, Fact & Opinion, Sequencing, Main Idea, and Summarizing
- Classroom Community Posters and Activities - 5 inspirational posters and hands-on activities to promote kindness in the classroom
- All About Analogies - 3-day analogies mini-unit
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction