Completely Differentiated Literacy Centers for the ENTIRE MONTH of February. Hands on, engaging, and various different activities are wrapped up in this differentiated bundle. Each activity is differentiated 3 ways, making 30 total centers total.
Literacy Skills and Activities Included:
• Write the Room- Students can write a valentine word, fill the word in a sentence, or write the complete sentence.
• Cupid’s Code-Code Breaker Sight Word Game with a range of 2-6 letter sight words for differentiated fun
• Matching Cookies File Folder Activity- Students match words by ending sounds with color guide, ending sounds with no color guide, or multiple words by one sound.
• Sweet Words File Folder Activity- students build cvc words with vowel present, whole cvc word, or 4 letter words.
• Sorting Real/Nonsense Word Sort students read the word and decide if it is real or nonsense. Comes with set that is color guided for additional support, a set with no color support, and a set with 4 letter words for a challenge.
• Cookie Jar Sentences-Matching Sentences to pictures using number cues if needed, by reading the simple sentence, or build a simple sentence.
• Crazy Love Notes-Editing Sentences that need spaces, spaces and capitals, or spaces, capitols, punctuation, and spelling errors.
• Sweet Word Building- students build the cookie words that are cvc with vowel present, whole cvc word, or try to build words with letter cookies.
• Box of Chocolate Word Building Game- students race to build cvc words, 4 letter words, or a 'Chocolate Boggle' activity to promote problem solving and word building.
• Broken Hearts Sight Word Building Activity- comes with sight words from 2-4 letters and recording sheet.
• Differentiated Independent Worksheets Included for each skill addressed in the bundle!
All activities are ready to just print and go!
If you enjoy this bundle, please check out my store for many more activities.
Please don’t forget to rate my products. I am always looking for feedback to improve and meet the needs of fellow teachers in a better way.