February Literacy and Math Stations for Kindergarten
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS PART OF MY FEBRUARY MATH AND LITERACY STATIONS
You can Purchace the bundle buy clicking the link above.
Be My Valentines, Groundhogs, Dental health and Presidents Day all are covered in this Kindergarten Common Core themed center pack.
All center station activities are common core aligned and include I CAN cards.
All math center/stations include:
• A recording sheet to assess students understanding of standards.
• A kid-friendly "I Can" visual direction card to promote independence and help students check for understanding of directions.
10 MATH STATIONS
• Happy Teeth Number Bonds: Number bonds to 8. : (K.OA.3)
• Valentine Number Order: What comes before and after numbers 10-21 (K.CC.A.2)
• Tooth-rific Tallies: Count the tally marks (4 – 15) to tell how many. Use the number cards for a matching game or in a pocket chart. (K.CC.B.5)
• Groundhog Ten Frames: Count the ten frames (9 – 20) to tell how many. : (K.CC.A.2 K.CC b.5)
• Brushin’ Up on Base Ten: Count the base 10 blocks to tell how many. (K.CC.A.3, K.NBT.A.1)
• Monumental Measurement: Measure the monuments using a nonstandard form of measurement. (K.MD.K.1)
• Mixed Up Valentines: Number Order (2 Sets) Differentiated. (K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)
• Sweet Treat Addition: Addition to 8. (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)
• Liberty Bell Count by Tens: Count by Tens from any given number. . (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2)
• Love Letter Line-Up: Pick a Valentine and write the next 3 numbers. (2 Sets) Differentiated. (K.CC.A1, K.CC.A2)
Be sure to follow my store to be notified of sales and TpT Freebies.
Copyright © 2016Tiffani Mugurussa Time4Kindergarten.com
Like Time4kindergarten on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/mugurussa