Math stations are something that I incorporate in my classroom on a daily basis. They are a great way to practice previously taught skills. These February themed math stations are perfect for the winter months. It include 10 stations for 2nd graders but could easily be used for higher 1st graders or 3rd graders who need some extra practice. Each station includes an ink friendly color and black and white version for easy printing. Most of the stations include a answer sheet (some of them do not require one.) Here is what you will get with this purchase:
1. Cupid Shuffle : Addition and Subtraction Practice to and from 20
2. Sweet Treat Subtraction: Subtraction with and without Regrouping
3. Love Bug Addition: Addition with and without Regrouping (also an option to play using more than 2 addends).
4. Searching for Shapes: 2D Shapes (2 game boards) and 3D Shapes
5. Delivering Valentine's: Adding 3 & 4 two digit numbers
6. Polar Place Value: Practice with 3 & 4 digit numbers (3 different recording sheets)
7. Love Monster Money: Practice up to $1.00
8. Fraction Heart Memory Match: Halves, Fourths, Eighths, and Thirds (goes beyond on whole)
9. It's TIME for Valentine's!: Puzzles with time in 5 and 1 minute increments.
10. "Bee Mine" Valentine: Comparing 3 and 4 digit numbers
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this unit. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Looking for more monthly math stations? Check out this monthly bundle and SAVE!
Monthly Math Stations Bundle